With 16 years of industrial and construction experience, Chad is responsible for the general oversight & growth of development and construction for NorthPoint Development projects. Prior to joining NorthPoint Development, Chad served as the Regional Director of ARCO National Construction’s Kansas City office.
Central Industrial Park / RACER
• 74 Acre divisible heavy industrial park directly adjacent to GM Fairfax plant
• Union Pacific rail served with active switch
Logistics Park Kansas City / BNSF
• 1,000-acre intermodal project near Edgerton, KS.
• Inland Port I – 500,000 SF speculative distribution building
• DEMDACO – 326,650 SF distribution building
• 240 Acre LEED Certified, masterplanned industrial & office park
• 155,000 SF light, industrial & distribution facility
- 89,000 SF Marlen International
- 33,000 SF Velociti
• 56,000 SF regional headquarters & distribution facility for Gallagher USA.
• 169,000 SF light, industrial & distribution facility
• 195,000 SF light, industrial & distribution facility
- 138,000 SF PFG Vistar
• 344,000 SF light, industrial & distribution facility
- 256,000 SF Yanfeng USA Automotive Trim Systems Inc.,
General Electric – Industrial Systems:
• St. Louis Lambert Airport – retrofit and power distribution upgrades including design, implementation and start-up while keeping Lambert Airport fully operational.
• State Capital Building – Design, implementation and start-up of complete power distribution and energy management systems and software for the Missouri State Capital Building in Jefferson City, MO.
• MEMC – Design, implementation and start-up of a $25MM electrical distribution, control, energy management and software systems for a microchip media manufacturer in St. Louis, MO. ARCO National Construction – Regional Director of ARCO’s Kansas City Office:
• Earp Distribution, Edwardsville, KS. – 182,500 sq. ft. Headquarters & freezer (ammonia), cooler & distribution facility with 12K sq. ft. truck maintenance & fueling facility.
• Keystone Foods, Philadelphia, PA. – 157,000 sq. ft. freezer, cooler & dry storage distribution facility with
10,000 sq. ft. Penske fleet fueling & maintenance facility in Philly, PA.
• UNFI, Sacramento, CA – 480,000 ammonia freezer, cooler, produce, dry storage & corporate office facility for united Natural Foods’ distribution hub. The offices, facility and all refrigeration equipment are completely grid independent and powered exclusively by roof mounted solar arrays.
• DHL – 140K sq. ft. facility renovation and addition of 15,000 sq. ft. fully automated sorting facility for DHL’s international operations.
• Cardinal Health, Overland Park, KS. – Renovation & Class III Haz Mat addition to a 180,000 sq. ft. pharmaceutical storage & distribution warehouse.
• Webco Manufacturing, Olathe, KS. – 186,000 BTS manufacturing facility for a tier 1 heavy steel component supplier to CAT, Peterbuilt & Kenworth.
University of Missouri – Rolla – B.S. Engineering
Affiliations and community involvement:
• Special Olympics
• Catholic Charities
• F.I.R.E. – Foundation for Inclusive Religious Education